Embark on a captivating journey to Fuerteventura, a European paradise in the Caribbean. Experience the historic capital of Betancuria, enjoy panoramic views from the highest viewpoint, feed friendly local squirrels, visit a renowned aloe vera plantation, and explore the famous Sand Dunes of Corralejo. Discover the magic of Fuerteventura in an unforgettable adventure.
Board an air-conditioned comfort Coach and let us drive you to the southern Playa Blanca Port where we board our Ferry to Fuerteventura.
Betancuria is the historic town; it was the original capital and offers a glimpse into the island’s heritage. The town features traditional architecture, a historic church, museums, and statues from the late Belgian empire.
A famous viewpoint that offers stunning panoramic views of Lanzarote and the surrounding landscape. Perfect spot for photography and to soak in the island’s tranquil atmosphere.
Enjoy a delicious meal at a local tapas restaurant, savoring the flavors of authentic Canarian cuisine, for an additional 13€ and 6€ for a child. Take a break and recharge before continuing your adventure.
A plantation that showcases the cultivation and production of Aloe vera, a plant renowned for its medicinal and cosmetic
A stunning and protected natural attraction where visitors can sit back, have a drink at local bars, or unwind on the beach while appreciating views of a unique landscape.
- Pick up & Drop-off from accommodation or next door.
- Air Conditioned confront Coach.
- Certified Tour Guide that speaks your language.
- Return Ferry ticket Lanzarote to Fuerteventura.
- Discover Betancuria, the old capital of the island.
- Enjoy panoramic views at the Mirador de los reyes Viewpoint.
- Explore Aloe Vera plantation at La Oliva.
- Optional Lunch for an extra 13€, 6€ for children.
- Relax and unwind on the white Sand Dunes of Corralejo.
- Return Ferry to Lanzarote and drop off at your collection point.
- Insurance and safety measures.
- Free time to take photos.
- E-Ticket and pick-up details sent immediately at the time of booking.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
- Start time: 9:00 AM
- End time: 19:00 PM
- Duration: Full-day 10 hours
- Pick up Time: Select your hotel and receive exact pick-up time and location.
- Meeting Points: Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Playa Honda, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Yaiza, Playa Blanca.
- Ticket: Receive confirmation with an e-ticket at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation in the event of an unforeseen emergency.
We have tours that start from Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen, and Costa Teguise. We can also pick up in Arrecife, Playa Honda, and Yaiza. Pick-up points are in hotels or the next-door resort.
Pick-up starts at 08:30 in every resort. Tell us where you’re staying and we will send you the time of pick-u and GPS location to the most approximate pick-up point if your hotel doesn’t have pick-up outside.
We have tours in English, Spanish, German, and French, and guides for different nationalities. Please tick your language and check the available days.
Customers have 2 options: you can either pay in full at the time of booking, or you can pay at collection time to our guides. Payment can be done using a credit card or cash.
We recommend comfortable clothing, hats, sunglasses and a jacket for the journey back.
Yes, as long as the person is able to go up and down the coach and has an assistant, they can join us.
Yes we stop at a local tapas restaurant for lunch, lunch is paid separately an additional 13€ for adults and 7€ for children, this includes also drinks such as wines , water and juices.
Unfortunately there is not enough time to have a swim on the trip head over to our Fuerteventura Delights Tour for this option.
Yes, of course, take some snacks and drinks, especially if you have children.
Yes, there are toilets at every stop we make.
The tour lasts around 10 hours from the time of pick up to the time of drop o hours ff, bringing you back around 19:00 o’clock.
The excursion is on and off the bus; the most time spent on the bus is approximately 40 minutes.
Our ferry is the fastest crossing us over in just 30 minutes approximately.
We give you approximately 15 minutes at every stop we make.